Shopping with Amazon – Supporting Action on Disability
We’re excited to announce that Action on Disability is now part of Amazon Smile’s charity list. This means that with every purchase you can help support Action on Disability to deliver some exciting projects for disabled people and peer support group members.
What is Amazon Smile?
Amazon donates 0.5% of the net purchase price (excluding VAT, returns and shipping fees) of eligible purchases to the charitable organisation of your choice.
AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know, with the same products, prices and service. You can support your chosen charitable organisation by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.co.uk.
How do use Amazon Smile?
If you already have an Amazon account, you can begin shopping instantly. All you need to do to get started is to visit smile.amazon.co.uk.
- Log in to your Amazon account start by picking your charity
- Search for and select Action on Disability
- Give your consent to support Action on Disability
- You will then receive a confirmation email from Amazon, and you are ready to begin shopping
- Shop and fill your basket as you normally would with the knowledge that with each purchase you make you will be supporting Action on Disability
- There is no cost to customers, and 100% of the donation generated from eligible purchases goes to the consumer’s chosen charity. You can change your chosen charity at any time should you wish.