Coproduction Training Course for Disabled People who live, work, volunteer or study in Hammersmith and Fulham
- Do you want to be part of the drive to make Hammersmith and Fulham the best place for Disabled people to live and work?
- Do you want to work together with councillors and council officers on services and policies that affect Disabled people?
- Do you want to use your lived experience as a Disabled person to shape the Independent Living agenda, which means Disabled people living in the community with the same choices, control and freedom as anybody else?
If so, this training course is for you!
- It is free to attend, and you will be paid for your involvement.
- It is open to all Disabled people who live, work, volunteer or study in the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham (LBHF).
- To attend and participate in the training course
- To become a coproducer and work alongside councillors and officers to create Independent Living and empowering services in LBHF
Our commitment to you:
- To support and give you the skills and knowledge to developing services and policy to remove barriers for Disabled people in LBHF
When will it take place?
January – March 2022.
Session 1: Saturday 29th January 2022 – 10.30am – 3.30pm
Followed by 6 sessions on Tuesdays 6.00 -9.00 pm on the following dates:
February 2022: 8th and 22nd
March 2022: 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd
Where Will the Course Take Place?
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic the course will be on Zoom. We will make it as accessible as we can for participants and will ensure your access needs are met.
How Do I Participate?
To find out more information or to register, please contact Action on Disability by emailing: email@example.com or call: 0207 385 2098